Thursday 23 February 2012

Eye makeup: how much is too much?

Eye make up is pretty much essential if your going to wear foundation. But lately, a lot of girls have been "abusing" eye makeup and have been wearing way too much! Of course, it depends on where your going, what your wearing and what time of day it is, but no one should have eyeliner up to their brows for school! To be honest, liquid/gel liner is not necessary for an everyday look. A simple waterline with a pencil and some mascara should be fine. What do you think? Leave comments below :D
Beth xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I actually wear liquid liner on my upper lash line everyday. I don't use a lot,and I really only use it for school because my waterline eyeliner usually comes off during the day,and I just like the look of liquid liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same as you, just waterliner and mascara so you have a better face :) follow me?
    candysoupbys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete